Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Maintaing a health cover is a must for all International Students. Without the right health cover, you might risk your visa. According to your visa class, every student must have the apt hospital & medical cover, and that needs to be maintained throughout your stay in Australia.

But, there is nothing to worry about. Our experts will guide you to choose the right health cover and, if need be, connect you to our partners as well. We will help you avail of a competitive quote so that you get the best.


Health Cover (OVHC)

An applicant planning to travel to Australia for any reason (work or vacation) should have an appropriate health cover for the entire duration of stay. For an international student, if he/she is applying for a Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485), needs to shift from OHSC to OVHC. There are many visa categories covered in this policy, and depending on the nature of your Visa, you can choose an appropriate plan.

Our experts at Trans Globe Melbourne help you select the right option according to your visit and requirement nature. We also help you avail the best quote from our provider that provides maximum benefits.

Web Design Melbourne

    Are You Looking For A Genuine Advice?
    Our Experienced Individuals Provide You With The Right Information To Help You Chose A Better Career Path.
    First Name*
    Last Name*
    E-Mail Address*
    Current City*
    Mobile No*
    Country of Passport*
    Purpose of Consultation*

      Sign-Up To Get The Latest Offers And News And Stay Updated.
      Copyright © 2020 TransGlobe Melbourne - All Rights Reserved.